Happy Birthday MK!! Thanks for sharing all of these memories with all of us....and thanks for the tears as well:) I am so thankful that God has given you 2 incredible, beautiful, healthy blessings!! I love you Erin!!
Happy Birthday Mary Kenzie!!! You are such a special little girl and I cant wait to see you grow:) Erin, the video is adorable and so represent your family. We will see you soon!
Erin, LOVED the montage of your journey to Mary Kenzie and life at home!! I am just thrilled for you to have her home!! Riley and Mary Kenzie are so beautiful...what a blessed life!! ~Pamela (Pamelabous, Holt BB)
Happy Birthday Mary Kenzie!!!! I am just now seeing this video....where was I??? It is so beautiful. What blessings God has given your family. So happy for you guys. Thanks for sharing. Rhea Anne
19 comments:
Happy Birthday Mary Kenzie from your fellow birthday buddy!
Loved the clip. O praise Him, indeed!!
Happy Birthday Mary Kenzie! What a blessed journey for such a precious child of God. May God bless you and keep you every day!!
O Praise Him...He IS Holy!! Happy Birthday, sweet girl. YOU ARE LOVED!
Happy Birthday! You are so adorable. Thanks for hsaring the photos.
How beautful! Happy 1st Birthday Mary Kenzie! God has blessed your parents with you and He blessed you with wonderful parents.
Tiffany
Happy Birthday MK!! Thanks for sharing all of these memories with all of us....and thanks for the tears as well:) I am so thankful that God has given you 2 incredible, beautiful, healthy blessings!! I love you Erin!!
Love, Christy
Happy Birthday Mary Kenzie!
Happy Birthday Mary Kenzie!!! You are such a special little girl and I cant wait to see you grow:)
Erin, the video is adorable and so represent your family.
We will see you soon!
Happy Birthday, Mary Kenzie!
Praise Him, for sure!
Happy Birthday!
Happy B-day Mary Kenzie! What an awesome video! We love you :)
Happy Birthday, Mary Kenzie! You are so blessed to be surrounded by so many people that love you to pieces!
That's a great tribute Erin, I love it! Happy Birthday to Mary Kenzie!
Happy Birthday to your sweet girl!
Beautiful!
Erin,
LOVED the montage of your journey to Mary Kenzie and life at home!! I am just thrilled for you to have her home!! Riley and Mary Kenzie are so beautiful...what a blessed life!! ~Pamela (Pamelabous, Holt BB)
Another tear-jerker!! Wonderful video! Happy 1st Birthday to Mary Kenzie! You are a beautiful baby!
Happy Birthday Mary Kenzie!!!! I am just now seeing this video....where was I??? It is so beautiful. What blessings God has given your family. So happy for you guys. Thanks for sharing.
Rhea Anne
Post a Comment