Annalise is my vacuuming pal! Whenever I pull out the vacuum cleaner she goes and finds her toy vacuum cleaner and stands right beside me. This is in stark contrast to my Mary Kenzie girl who still screams when she hears me in the vacuum cleaner closet and runs to the couch for safety.
Annalise and her first encounter with pudding...messy, messy, messy!!! Riley bought this snake with his own money at the Dollar store. The package promised that if you put it in water it would grow. Well, that snake grew and grew! I finally had to tell Riley that I couldn't live with the snake in my kitchen any longer. He was a good sport and moved it to the playroom. And, finally, here's Mary Kenzie with her sweet Aunt KK. We've had such a great week having Kaitlin home! We will be sad to see her head back to school on Tuesday. But, it will be easier to say good-bye because we will see her in just two weeks for Susannah's wedding!




0 comments:
Post a Comment